The facelifted 2021 Lexus LS 500 and LS 500h have just been revealed with fresh new looks and other subtle forms of auto “goodies”. See the photos here!
Popular Japanese luxury carmaker, Lexus has recently unveiled the facelifted 2021 Lexus LS 500 and 500h models with some minor exterior changes together with huge internal changes to boose the comfort.
The automaker has also added a new type of colour called “Gin-ei luster” – which is a superb shade of silver colour with a smooth texture that makes it feel like a mirror.
The 2021 Lexus LS 500 and 500h sedan brings a refreshed new look and more comfort than before
Not too long ago, we published a post that briefly highlighted some of the reasons why Lexus would soon outpace Mercedes-Benz in the Nigerian luxury car market and this new 2021 Lexus LS model is just another proof of that possibility.
According to fresh reports, the new Lexus LS sedans now feature a different type of headlight that adopts the adaptive high-beam system which the automaker originally launched in the 2019 Lexus RX model.
The reports also reveal that both corners of the front bumper of this new Lexus LX now features an additional vertical character line, while a fairly large radar sensor module is now hosted on its spindle grille with the washer.
>>> See also: 7 mind-blowing facts about Lexus
The new 2021 Lexus LS 500 and 500h comes with an interior that has been improved to deliver better luxury and comfort
Below is a highlight of other notable changes, options, and features of the 2021 Lexus LS model;
- Updated taillight graphics
- A new Piano-black trim option
- New alloy wheel design options (including 20-inch set)
- Higher resolution display (digital rearview mirror)
- New touch display for the infotainment system (plus Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration)
- An Improved adaptive suspension system
- Improved seat pads with low-resilience urethane and more comfortable seat cover with deeper stitch points (absorb vibrations better)
To learn more about this new 2021 Lexus LS model, check out the video below;